[blparent] Nursing and not sleeping through the night.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu May 31 14:30:57 UTC 2012

You can find the side effects on the Net, on message boards and the like.
My doctor said I might feel a little fatigued, but that was the
understatement of the year, kind of about like saying it's going to hurt a
little when you get your tongue snapped in a mouse trap.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song."  Maya Angelou