[blparent] Nursing and not sleeping through the night.

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:39:11 UTC 2012

Yeah. I decided I wasn't going to try reglan because of all I'd read
about side effects. I guess domperidone isn't quite as bad, but it was
bad enough for me. Like you, I confused some of what I was feeling
with issues related to being a new mom. But it was a little different
for me since I didn't start taking domperidone until Jacob was a few
months old.