[blparent] Nursing and not sleeping through the night.

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu May 31 18:00:33 UTC 2012

Reglan has a black box rworning and made me very very very crazy anxious
itch and simply miserable! Domparidome is better because it doesn't cross
the blood brain barrio and that is why it works better without the side
effects. Many people with stomach problems take these meds.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!