[blparent] after the sit 'n stroll, what's next?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Nov 7 19:31:06 UTC 2012

It's crazy.  Here, kids have to be four feet nine inches before they leave a
booster seat.  I would have been in one till I was halfway through high
school, literally, if the law had been written that way when I was growing
up.  Of course then, people were still driving older cars that didn't have
seat belts installed.  I remember my dad bought seat belts and put them in a
Vega hatchback we had at the time.  When we were smaller, we all rolled
around in the back of a retired postal Jeep that didn't have seats at all.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.