[blparent] traveling with 10 month old

christopher Reagan Christopher_reagan at comcast.net
Wed Nov 7 19:53:25 UTC 2012

Good afternoon all:

I have a question about traveling on trains with a 10 month old?  Jodie and
I are going to be in the process of going to her mother's in NJ for her
grandmothers birthday: but we've never traveled in Amtrak/nj transit trains
with a baby so any tips that you can give would be appreciated?  For
example, will she be okay in the baby pouch for about 6 hours?  What's the
best way to feed her?  She's on baby food and we're not sure what to do as
far as that goes.  How do we change her if we half to in transit?  Forgive
all the questions but being a first time parent and traveling is gonna be
challenging so any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks for any suggestions and anything I may've left you can also bring up
as well.

Take care all and have a great day

Christopher Reagan

Skype and fb is crankingchris

Twitter is chrisreagan

Please note that some comments on twitter and fb that are made may not be
acceptable to all individuals follower descression is strongly advised and
if you don't like what I say, you know where the door is.