[blparent] Nightmares and pregnancy

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:50:11 UTC 2012

Tracy,

I didn't experience nightmares during pregnancy; in fact, I rarely
dreamed at all, and when I did, they were very mundane dreams. I usually
have extremely active and often weird dreams. I typically experience
nightmares, so I was surprised when I didn't have any during pregnancy.
I also experience panic attacks from time to time, but during my
pregnancy, I never had a single one.

It is quite normal, though, to have nightmares during pregnancy.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan