[blparent] Traveling with a Preschooler

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Nov 8 22:08:41 UTC 2012

I just found out Gerald and I will be flying with the kids to another state over the Thanksgiving weekend.  Gerald and his sister will be helping to pack up their parents’ home because their mom and dad will be moving into an assisted living place next month.  So my question is, do any of you have ideas on how I can keep Sarah entertained and out from underfoot for five days and five nights away from home?  I can’t pack a lot of toys and stuff because of the luggage limitations on the airline flights.

Thanks,
Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.