[blparent] Traveling with a Preschooler

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Fri Nov 9 04:19:57 UTC 2012

	Dramamine and/or Benadrylle  :)

Jennifer

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jo
Elizabeth Pinto
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 4:09 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: [blparent] Traveling with a Preschooler

I just found out Gerald and I will be flying with the kids to another state
over the Thanksgiving weekend.  Gerald and his sister will be helping to
pack up their parents' home because their mom and dad will be moving into an
assisted living place next month.  So my question is, do any of you have
ideas on how I can keep Sarah entertained and out from underfoot for five
days and five nights away from home?  I can't pack a lot of toys and stuff
because of the luggage limitations on the airline flights.

Thanks,
Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.