[blparent] Traveling with a Preschooler

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Fri Nov 9 04:27:25 UTC 2012

These are my first thoughts in the frugal category. You might consider
locating a near by thrift store and spending a little on some toys that you
just plan to donate back at the end of the trip. You might also ask about a
near by library. The two of you could hang out there and play in the
children's section without a library card.

Perhaps there are family members or friends of the family that might be
willing to loan a few things for her to play with just while you are in
town?

Jennifer