[blparent] What's the right thing to do?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Nov 11 15:34:09 UTC 2012

No, it's a different person.  I think she was tired out from caring for her
two young grandsons, but it wasn't like I asked her to baby-sit Sarah, or
take her somewhere alone.  I just wanted a ride.

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may
kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at
evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.