[blparent] What's the right thing to do?

Dianna Alley dianna24 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 12 13:49:05 UTC 2012

I have seen that done to sighted people as well everything is not blind and
sighted some people just do not wish to have kids with them everywhere.  I
do not wish to be around those people because I have a kid and it is what it
is.  I would have done the same thing you did.  My theory is if my kid can't
go then I can't go.