[blparent] People holding my child

Michael Babcock michael.babcock09 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:37:55 UTC 2012

This type of situation in my opinion has to do a lot with trust. For example, with my son, I have a very busy family. We often have company over, and a lot of people liked to hold my son when he was little. Especially because I only have them 33% of the year, so most people haven't even met him yet. Whenever I handed my son to someone new, or, to someone related to me I would ask them that if they ever left the room to let me know. Most of the time, I had someone cited around me that would be able to observe and make sure that the individual did not leave with my son. Again though, this relies a lot on trust. It is your child, and you should have the ability to voice your opinion without feeling bad. Only you as a mother know best for your child.
Michael

Sent from my iPhone