[blparent] Hadley courses

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Wed Nov 14 14:41:56 UTC 2012

I teach our parenting series-Preparation, Infancy and Early Years. If anyone has any questions about these courses, you are welcome to email me at
sharon at hadley.edu
or call me at 800-323-4238. The courses are free and available in a variety of formats-Braille, large print and audio-not online-though many students email their assignments. I also host a weekly "office hours" chat which takes place on Wednesdays at 1 PM Central. I personally will not be there today, but again, contact me for more info. Glad people like our approach. A lot of work goes into the preparation of our materials and though some things may have changed since the texts were written, the basics are the same and will at least give you ideas. Do remember though that we are a school and that assignments need to be done. Like any school, we are glad for people to enroll but want people to learn, continue and finish each course for which one enrolls. Each student does not get a "canned" response; each assignment is graded individually with comments specific to your situation. I make a point of that as I think most of us do.
Sharon Howerton, Instructor
The Hadley School for the Blind