[blparent] how to handle a baby while you multi task

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 16:12:58 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am a working mom and when I come home, my husband leaves for work
and I and the baby are all alone. He is in the stage where he wants to
crawl and roll over but we do not have a carpet and it is hard wood
floor. when I am cooking, my husband asked me to put him in the car
seat but he likes to move around and I am afraid he may fall. Do you
have any suggestions? what techniques do you all use to watch the baby
so you can do other house work?
Hina.