[blparent] People holding my child

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:21:05 UTC 2012

I also usually where my tiny ones, but when someone asks to hold him I
generally say no. If there are only a few people around and I'm completely
comfortable with the person I may say yes. I also use the germ thing as if
the baby gets sick so do I and that isn't good for anyone. I hang with a lot
of attachment parents so don't have as much trouble with this.

Bran