[blparent] how to handle a baby while you multi task

Hai Nguyen Ly gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 14 16:22:28 UTC 2012

Dear Hina:
When my daughter was at the crawling stage, my wife and I were also living in a place with wood floors. to make sure that your baby does not sustain injuries, I would consider investing in some rugs, which have the added bonus of keeping your place warm in the winter. Another option might be to place something soft like a quilt on the floor to create a comfortable play space that is safe to explore. If you are needing both hands free to complete other tasks, I would recommend a play pen solution, something  like a pack and play. Both my wife and i also enjoyed carrying our daughter to let her see what we were doing.

Hai