[blparent] how to handle a baby while you multi task

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 20:45:39 UTC 2012

and also I do not like the car seats because my baby does not like to
sit in them during the time we are at home and would like to move
around and explore. yesterday my husband put him in the car seat and
left. he asked me to watch him but I had to take care of something I
was cooking and the baby fell on the hard wood floor. Then you know,
the sighted people blame that it is the blind parent's fault. yes, I
should have strapped him in, but we all make mistakes.
hina.