[blparent] Trimming baby's nails

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Mon Nov 26 19:30:46 UTC 2012

You can use an Emory board and just make it part of your regular routine to
keep the nails filed short. It would take some aggressive action to get them
short if they need to be trimmed already, but as maintenance it does work
well. You can even get really small Emory boards that are not as rough as
the ones for adults if you ask in the infant department.

Jennifer