[blparent] Trimming baby's nails

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Mon Nov 26 19:33:47 UTC 2012

My sister used to run an in home day care and she ended up doing the nails
for all of her babies and toddlers. She was really good at it and all the
moms really appreciated it. My boys will sometimes still ask their aunt to
do it. She always did my oldest son's, but we had moved out of town by
several hours when I had the little guys.

Jennifer
even had some