[blparent] Baby carrier

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Nov 27 17:06:55 UTC 2012

All this.
What you don't want to do is go to Target or wherever and buy a carrier. Treat it like a pair of running shoes, you wouldn't buy those at Target either.
The mai tai is nice but it uses string like shoelaces and if you can't do that for whatever reason, this carrier won't work for you.
Ergo and Beco are nice options.
Try to find some attachment parent groups as those mamas will have carriers you can check out.