[blparent] Trimming baby's nails and update

Shelby Young blindatbirth at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 03:59:59 UTC 2012

Hello Bridgit,
I am glad to hear your little guy is doing well. My little guy does not like formula at all which is fine with me. He has reflex too but it is not that bad. Breast milk is the best thing for babies and I love nursing. The doctor told me to give him formula before because he was a little colicky but he did nothing but constipate and make him extremely fussy. I am glad to hear you have milk donors and your family. I hope things keep improving!
Shelby