[blparent] Cloth Diapers Anyone?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Oct 2 00:58:21 UTC 2012

You didn't, I have started many a heated discussion, take it for what it's
worth and move on.
Smiles, don't feel bad, for some reason, it happens here all the time.
Remember everyone has an opinion and everyone thinks their opinion is the
right one.  What I do is take the best of all and then I hit delete for all
the rest. See I missed all the muss fuss.