[blparent] On independence

Anjelina Cruz anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:02:21 UTC 2012

Good afternoon Bridgit,
Thank you for your openness about what you and your family has been
going through. I have always appreciated your honesty and uncanned
to gain acceptatnce in the blindness community, but I have come to
many of the same realizations.
I'm so glad to hear Declan is doing much better and you are feeling
more at ease. It has been a joy reading all of your progress. :)

Anjelina

--
Anjelina