[blparent] on public transportation with a baby

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Sat Oct 6 16:04:17 UTC 2012

Basing this on experience, I can tell you this.  In the area we live
in,we have a system where small paratransit vans are used for buses.
We bring a car seat with us and strap her in on the bus.  The buses
here have seatbelts.  However on most big city routes.  You'll half to
take the baby out of the stroller and put the stroller up in the front
or sit in the back with it.  By law, it is illegal to occupy the iles
with strollers carts ect.
Take care all
Chris Reagan writing for Jodie

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."