[blparent] on public transportation with a baby

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Sun Oct 7 23:04:52 UTC 2012

Adding to Chris's message from yesterday... We took care of the
stroller problem though. We still have one, but for now, until she
grows out of it, we bought a baby pouch. We love it! Kahlan can look
around and she's securely strapped to us so she can't fall and et hurt,
and we know what's happening all the time and no one can snatch her
because we would know exactly what they were trying to do.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."