[blparent] identifying colors

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Sun Oct 7 14:01:24 UTC 2012

Hi. Chris and I are trying to find a way to identify colors. We're
thinking mostly in terms of Kahlan's clothing. We buy clothes that will
match anything, but some things were given to kahlan and we don't want
to dress her in something that doesn't match. Also, now that I think of
it, we need a way to teach her colors when she's old enough to learn.
We were shown color apps for the IPhone, but they were not working well
at all. Can any of you give us any suggestions? Thanks.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."