[blparent] identifying colors

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 17:43:47 UTC 2012

Hi, I safety pin usually with diaper pins because they stay closed the best
outfits for the baby that I need to match. I also do my best to by things
that are 1 piece outfits, or have something the same on the bottom on the
top so the same sleeve edge, the same embroidered flower on pant leg and
shirt that kind of thing.

As for teaching colors many toys will say the color when you press the
button, many little kid and baby books are about colors and can be bought
already brailed, or easily adapted with dimo tape that is clear, add clear
dimo tape to toys such as the Giant peg board from Discovery Toys, large
crayons, and that kind of thing. Some color aps are better than others, and
usually need tood light.

Bran