[blparent] identifying colors

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 23:18:06 UTC 2012

Yes you can buy them from many sites, but what I've learned and with the
little I can see one light pink isn't the same as another light pink so
although you may use the tag for light pink it doesn't mean it will work
with the other light pink. Baby clothes are also famous for patterns so you
have a light pink pair of pants and a pink and white top with little brown
monkeys on it, and once those aren't together any more no other light pink
top matches quite right.