[blparent] Using a Nebulizer

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 01:26:56 UTC 2012

Hi,. I'm sorry to hear this. It is actually very easy to manage. You will know the medication is gone because the machine sounds different. It kind of sputters and isn't running smoothly any more. You just connect the tube to the machine, and to to the medication chamber, and put the mask on top. Unscrew the chamber, add the meds, put it to her face, turn it on and entertain her for 10-15 minutes while she breathes the medication. I think it tastes funny and some kids notice this too. It is going to be ok. Promise. Frustrating at times, and sometimes scary, but for most people it is manageable.

Bran