[blparent] Using a Nebulizer

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Oct 10 00:53:38 UTC 2012

My four-year-old daughter has just been diagnosed with asthma.  I need to start using a nebulizer with her.  I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed with a niew piece of equipment.  The doses of the medicine are premeasured, so that’s not a worry.  But how will I know when all of the medicine has been inhaled and the bottle is empty?  Will I just need to go by the time?

Jo Elizabeth

Truth is tough. It will not break, like a bubble, at a touch; nay, you may kick it about all day like a football, and it will be round and full at evening.--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.