[blparent] Helping child with letters when blind- wood vs. plastic

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:26:57 UTC 2012

I remember the old plastic letters, grin. I think I had a set when a
child. I like the Doug and Mellissa products because they not only
encourage play without the flashiness of most toys today, which are more
of a distraction than a learning tool, but they are toxic-free. Their
products are also very affordable. I have bought quite a few on Amazon
at great prices, and I have yet to be disappointed with anything.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan