[blparent] Please help me snap out of my pity-party

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:28:42 UTC 2012

I have friends who can see call me all the time telling me of their
misshaps.

As for the snow thing I wish we had snow. When kids ask me to look at
something like snow or wind I go with them, we share the time together, and
I'll often say something what do you think of the snow? Or tell me what you
like best. You don't have to make your vision the center of such
experiences. In the snow instance you got the more meaningful experience you
may not have taken if you couldn't see.

Bran