[blparent] Jen's post

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Thu Oct 25 23:00:30 UTC 2012

I've appreciated Jen's honesty and all of the great responses to her. I've mentioned this before but it won't hurt to mention it again. I host a weekly "chat" for parents-parents to be, grandparents, those who may be thinking of having children or those with children. This is done through our Hadley web site, and I wish any of you could join us Wednesdays at 1 PM Central. Email me at
sharon at hadley.edu
if you would like the log on information.
I do teach a three course Parenting series (Preparation, Infancy and Early Years) which some people on this list have taken, but it is not required that you be a student of mine or of Hadley to join our group.

I find it heartening to hear sighted people say some of the same things we do-they can't remember people's names in a group they attend regularly, etc.-so it's not just us. It often just feels like it.

Sharon Howerton