[blparent] What's it like to have a blind mom?

Dianna Alley dianna24 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 27 12:25:54 UTC 2012

I don't think it will as long as you do as much as you can to let her be a
regular kid and don't use your blindness as an excuse for her to not do
certain things such as homework.  My little one's teacher tried that until I
said I would find help if I needed it now she gets homework like the rest of
the kids. and is doing well in school