[blparent] more on Jen's post

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Fri Oct 26 04:13:07 UTC 2012

	Ya gota love the wonderful notices coming home in those back packs
don't you? My husband works odd hours and many night shifts. I'm either
handing him a hand full of papers when he wakes up or when he comes home. I
try to make notes of my own, but sometimes inevitably papers get lost. It's
o.k. though, we manage.

Jeri