[blparent] What's it like to have a blind mom?

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Fri Oct 26 04:21:14 UTC 2012

	Hi Jo Elizabeth. My step son who is 19 years old gets asked all of the time what it's like to have a blind mother. James shrugs and says she does everything, and she cooks up a storm. Then the questions begin about how does she cook etc. He tells them that he honestly doesn't know how I do it, he just knows that I do it well. At least I know he likes my cooking right? Lol. Dylan, my boy, was talking with his friends about their mommies. When Dylan told his friends that his mama is blind. They said Lier Lier Pants on Fire! He came home and said, mommy they didn't believe me! I wonder how this will go as he gets older. Smile.

Jeri

Jeri