[blparent] Please help me snap out of my pity-party

Jeri Milton jjmilton at cox.net
Fri Oct 26 17:30:02 UTC 2012

	Hi Steve. That was well said. Being a parent is the best thing that
ever happened to me, but also the most chalenging thing that I've ever done.
I learn something every day about my kids as well as myself. I do things now
that I never thaught I would do or even knew how to do. Then sometimes at
night when they're all tucked in bed, I am feeling so frusterated with the
things I can't seem to figure out. We do the best we can and learn with our
kids along the way.

Jeri