[blparent] Question about Crutches

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Sun Oct 28 23:06:27 UTC 2012

Sorry to hear about your knee. I hurt my own knee a couple o years ago and
so gave some considerable thought while sitting around with ice packs as to
how I would handle crutches if it came to that. It just did not seem very
practical. I especially think it is a bad idea following a serious surgery.
I think a walker would be more stable. A walker also has the advantaged of
going in front of you and keeping you from bumping into things. You would b
e moving slowly, but at least you would be moving.

I hope it does not come to surgery.

Jennifer