[blparent] the meaning of no

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 21:30:54 UTC 2012

I don't know if she's at an age to truly understand no.  But maybe as a
suggestion you could get one of those innerlocking fence systems that are
sold at Babiesrus and toysrus.  I had one for boeth my girls and though it
didn't teach the word "no", I had peace of mind that my babies were safe
till I could take them out and give attention using "no" when needed but not
spending all day running and saying "no".

Hope this helps.
Katie