[blparent] Whose rules should take precedence?

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 05:30:53 UTC 2012

I think there is too much thought given to people's perseptions of a blind
person's abilities.  I would rather be seen as a raging bitch then a door
mat any day.  Because being bitchy is just part of life.  People will do
what you alow them to do.  My Sister-in-law let my Mom parent and it bit her
in the but years later.  Also for those who when it comes to parenting have
too many cooks in the kitchen, your kids may decide not to listen to any one
later because too many people are fighting to call the shots.  You have the
right to be an ass when it comes to your kids.
Katie