[blparent] introduction

May Homuth may at canadianlynx.ca
Mon Sep 3 06:10:56 UTC 2012

Good evening group.

Since I was just watching the list at first to make sure it was the list I use to be on, but then decided to jump in on a thread guess I'll intro-introduce myself.

I'm May and a parent of 2 and hopefully someday turn that into 3.

I currently live in Ontario with my other half, my partner in crime and for him if that third gets to come along some day it will be his first.

Anyways, the joys of being a blind parent. Aren't they fun? It's sometimes easy and sometimes the ones around you that can see make it owe so difficult and make you want to strangle them, lol.

Looking forward to reading more and meeting those that may not already know me. Some names I've recognized while hiding in my corner.

May, Canadian lynx
PR Manager
www.phoenixfirefm.net

Personal Playground