[blparent] Whose rules should take precedence?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Sep 3 15:03:00 UTC 2012

Gabe,

I'm not sure why this is off topic at least until we have explored whether it is related to being a blind parent.  I think this is a general parenting challenge, how to deal with grandparents, but sometimes a
grandparent will try to take more control when it is a blind parent.  Unfortunately, though, the answers really do depend upon the individuals involved to a large degree.  Usually the problem is grandparents
being more permissive than the parent, though.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson
.