[blparent] the meaning of no

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Tue Sep 4 22:19:57 UTC 2012

We're making progress! She's been staying away from the TV all day
today! We'll see if she does tomorrow. *smiles* But we're still working
on staying out from under Daddy's desk and taking things off the DVD
wrack, which is holding CD's and books as well. But that problem will
be solved shortly because we're going to be packing them up for the
move, and when we get to the new place, they'll be in a storage area
she won't be able to enter.

She stood on her own for a few seconds today! She held on to a
Rubbermade storage bin we have next to my chair, held herself up for a
few seconds, then sat back down.

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan
"Only a fool walks into the future backward."