[blparent] the meaning of no

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Sep 4 23:41:53 UTC 2012

Hey, congratulations to the little one!  She's going to be an early walker,
it sounds like, so keep that in mind as you plan how things will fit into
your new place.  Watch out for anything she might try to pull up on.  I had
to get rid of some plants when mine was that small, so she wouldn't try to
use them to stand and pull them down on herself.

Jo Elizabeth

I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops.--Stephen Jay Gould