[blparent] Diffusing Temper Tantrums (Part of Whoserulesshouldtake precedence?)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Sep 5 18:47:00 UTC 2012

It's hard to sort out the reasons for someone wanting to be in control.
Sometimes it's blindness related, sometimes it might be just the way that
person is.  That's true.

Jo Elizabeth

I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's
brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and
died in cotton fields and sweatshops.--Stephen Jay Gould