[blparent] to gabe, was Whose rules should take precedence?

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 00:37:30 UTC 2012

I think I'll add my two scents to this,  I think its sad a bunch of women
have to go after a guy on a email list who just mentioned e-mails being out
of date.  I read the same email and didn't see anything sarcastic about it.
And if V had issue with him pointing it out on list she is a big girl and
can say something for herself.  This topic that was started over cake has
been going on for over a week and frankly I don't understand why it's still
going.   And the fact that now you want to point out spelling that has
nothing to do with the topic since lots of people on this list and other
lists don't spell that well at times, just makes you ladies look cattie.
Don't take out your man issues on a man on list just because he asks
questions at times and ruffles your feathers.  This thread would of stopped
by now if people wouldn't turn it in to the my opinion rather then just a
thought on it.  Why waist time fighting over nothing, just shows that some
people have lots of free time.
What ever.
Katie