[blparent] to gabe, was Whose rules should take precedence?

Agnes Steinhoff amorawska at nycap.rr.com
Sat Sep 8 00:48:21 UTC 2012

To be honest, even if a conversation was a week old, who cares?  We all have
freedom of speech and if something is on our minds, we should be able to
speak on it without having to hear comments about every message.  Why does
Gabe feel that he gets to make all the rules on this list?  I'm sorry, I'm
not trying to be rude, but we all are parents and have valid concerns and
sometimes our conversations may last over a week, but so what?  This list is
meant to encourage each other and help one another feel confident in their
parenting.  We should not have to feel like we are going to say something
wrong every time.  I'm sorry.  If he does not like the message, delete it.
Why comment on everything we say?  And its not even so much the coments
themselves, its how you word things.  If all he is going to do is be
critical, then it is not productive to this list.

Agnes