[blparent] Diaper Rash

Agnes Steinhoff amorawska at nycap.rr.com
Sat Sep 8 16:36:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

Both my children had diaper rashes and I was able to notice the rash from
the texture of the skin.  I always used either vaseline or Desitin cream.
Sometimes its nothing to do with how well the baby is taken care of.  Even
teething will bring on a diaper rash, or at least that was what I was told.
Just keep an eye on it, and the baby will let you know too.  If she is
crying frequently, chances are that one of the reasons is a diaper rash.
Hope this helps.

Agnes