[blparent] Diaper Rash

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Sat Sep 8 18:19:35 UTC 2012

This is a really good point, a little air is a big help for both preventing
and treating diaper rash. You might consider a little tummy time on a towel
with the little bare bottom. I used to do this after baths.

It did sometimes lead to some extra laundry, but my boys did seem to enjoy
being naked. :)

Jennifer