[blparent] Roommates and being a single parent?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Sep 11 03:07:21 UTC 2012

Katie, first of all, is this a good friend of yours?
If the answer is yes, then proceed forward.  Say, we've been friends a long
time and I've always felt easy talking to you.  Today I am asking you kindly
to speack nicely to the kids as they are like splonges and they are picking
the  harsh tones in your voice.
If she is not your friend, proceed like this, have you ever noticed that my
children irritate you?  When I asked you to come live with us, I never ever
thought you would be this harsh with my children.  Please watch your tone as
little kids  are like sponges and they pick up and mimic adults.  We don't
want the kids to start  talking like that.